Prospectors Federal Credit Union is looking for outgoing, enthusiastic, motivated and honest team members with excellent Member Service skills and a desire to work in a great team setting. We value each team member and promote a fun and friendly atmosphere.
In addition to offering challenging responsibilities that encourage personal growth and professional development, we offer an excellent benefits package and a competitive compensation plan that rewards team members for their hard work.
- Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Plan with dollar for dollar match (up to 6%)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Special Recognition Programs
Current Job Opening(s)
JOB TITLE: Member Service Representative – Teller
JOB DESCRIPTION: Provide quality member service to current and prospective member-owners. Process a variety of routine financial transactions, open new accounts, provide information and resolve problems. Cross-sell credit union products
Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Process member requests, in person, by telephone or mail regarding:
- Deposits, withdrawal requests, check cashing, loan payments, transfers, travelers cheques, Verification of Deposits (VOD), share certificate renewals;
- Open new accounts and provide account information regarding all savings products, checking accounts and IRA’s;
- Cross sell credit union products and services;
- Order and/or issue ATM Cards, Debit Cards, Share Drafts, loan coupons;
- Perform limited file maintenance and account changes as authorized;
- Process stop payment requests;
- Provide information on electronic services, wires, ach set-up;
- Close accounts;
- Verify and post member group payroll deductions;
- Manage and balance cash drawer.
- General Office Tasks:
- Assists in answering telephone calls;
- Scan daily work and deposits; Mail various member notices; process various monthly tasks;
- Maintain teller counter area; inventory of supplies and appearance of displays;
- Batch and submit payroll deduction authorizations to employer groups;
- Filing as needed; including copying and filing of member insurance documents;
- Assist in training new staff members;
- Assist operations department in completion of other duties as assigned.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union History, philosophy, organization, operational procedures and credit union practices.
- Attend training sessions when applicable;
- Ability to effectively demonstrate professional communication skills with members, staff and vendors;
- Ability to follow verbal instructions and written procedures;
- Make sound decisions based on logic and past experience.
- Member Service Oriented with a neat professional appearance;
- Organized, efficient, self-motivated and accurate;
- Must be a high school graduate with basic reading, writing, math skills;
- Experience with PC, Microsoft Word & Excel, ten-key, typing and spelling skills.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or fax (909) 396-6226.